Page 79 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 1109

Thread: WeakAuras Tutoring Thread

  1. #781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornix View Post
    I made a work around for the changes after one of the bosses dies before Sorka by just duplicating the WA and changing boss3 to boss2.

    You can use Kulldams for loop to make sure that Sorka's unitID is always correct.


    I went ahead and made and aura based on this aura for Ko'raghs Frost Orb cast using his for loop to make sure we have the correct boss unitID.

    [spoiler]diK0gaqivvLUKejFcrmkvPoLQsZsIq3skv7cbzysPCmrQLHO6z sIMMuY1ijBdr6BsunoiY5uvL1jrW9qOCqjPwOi5HiunrjsDrjH nIu1ivvvDsiQvkIzkr0nriTte4Nikdfb1sriEkXurYvvL0xvvv mxKk7v5VQIbRYHf1Ivv8yinzP6YuTzP4ZsQrRQYPj1RLKmBsCB jSBO(nQgoewokphy6cxh02jP(UQeJxIY5rk7NYl9OMumPpPpQj LrwtdWJrF7QArE5PvLgP0vwELi16psxt7TAnbfccEbLxwmXsSK j0iRPb4XOhP0TH0FLRsfPTix1FvsosRP9wKobfccEbLxw8kIEo 8jUAhhtYOHMJbJAciYSyutkCaix7tONiKju2rgrszhzeyhrR4F N05paoe3xQjfoaKR9NGgcFcrQg5spPZFkCaix7l1eahI7tqgho RjJ60vDVtggq3)45QQgYYa6iQ31z6eoe3b0vTM9FodtiED9eah I7pO)YySRmHOzq4SflMemDDTZg1eahYqDiwhtqOKP5SjaoKH6t Qa3WzOoZoHZQkpPdz5qZXtunbGWvuiix4tiohRgQa0QD7KF5o) fWeiWFYqwMIgcFFMe0q4tC1ooM4QDCmH48Ip5WUsYRNab(deRJ LAce4paoKH6l1ei2v74ysOl8(KmKLPOHWNu6ks9k90pbc8hacx rHGCHVutGa)bWHmuhI1X(mbc8NUdciwhl1KUdciwhtqOKP5Sft (566FXOVLQ0KtA6)u9NkvKwzBTH0AAVLQjk8CFut66MgnkujOn QjfqLqpQflMWYO(OMuavc9OwSyce4pyxTZ2NjrwXXXOMuavc9O wSycJR4JAsbuj0JAXIft6AacLmnjYOvbMuk8eMxR5ykAi8jAuo EciYOvbimxJJjPiJIImIor3NqCownubOv72b(L78xa29X14A7q ZGysU31HMJZkpbtxx7mWOgbPh1KGPRRD2OMe0q4tqHGGxmbfcc Ebb5cFsdeJgAo(9xlXo7SZolXo7SZUgoZonXsxIvAxNBj2zND2 zND2zNchnRyheRdK72rm7EtYhoaukajFlHgoRihV1FTe7SZo7S Zo7St3y3RyDurzAqaEdX6a5(x7Y4UDVI1bb5c)neRdK7FTJyeZ osQa3WzOoZoHZQktIDXphBj2zND2zND2zND2zNDmpGmSDVI1bb 5c)9BskfiYSApi5Bj0Wzf54neRdK7F)AhNzhjKyj2zND2zND2z NJ72zj2zND254ULyND2zNLyND2zNL44ULyjwILyjwILyjwILyj wILyjwYeuii4ftAGy0qZXV)AhZdidBxWGUDoUpba)4QDCiWMgD ztEiE1c1JqvnrOMG(ZrRAcerph(euii4fpbne(eqKdiyIR2XXK )7zL43ea8JR2XbHzEJUSjcHROKLCXeioy66ANnQjOqqWlM0aXO HMJF)1oMhqg2UGbD7CCFXIftEr3JFJEKuvoPQkVnYjTvLivUkK ATM2Br6eioy66ANnQjqG)aX6yPMa4qgQdX6yccLmnNnbWHmuFs koaKEce4paoKH6qSo2NjqG)0DqaX6yPMaX6yccLmnNnbc8hahY q99zs3bbeRJjiuY0C2Ijyybftxx7mWiG8jDnaHsMgYOC8eKXHZ AYOoDiJYXa6eeUIYJ8l35V8uAxnhY04AcRKRH(euoxPZFbVulM aMqoHstO2iuBtupcs3I80l2a[/spoiler]

    Basically there are 2 triggers, the first one happens when she is casting Convulsive Shadows and it stays up for 5s. The 2nd is a custom trigger that is always true (but since both of these triggers need to be true it only shows for 5s after she starts casting the spell) and displays the name of enforcer sorkas target.

    The problem is the 'delay' that we need (literally the next frame when she actually has a target) and by checking every frame within the 5s the aura is active for her target, is how we 'delay'.

    5s may be too long, it was just an arbitrary number. Just adjust it as you feel.

  2. #782

    Default

    "Personal use" meaning it shows up if she is targeting you. Sorry if there was confusion.
    But it doesnt tell me if someone else is being targeted.

    Thanks for helping. Will have to test on Tuesday.

  3. #783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneyoner View Post
    sadly not that I know of. Found it through google: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7788908927
    then I played around with the two numbers to see if I get the expected results.

    by the way. other topic but I wanted to ask this.
    I was thinking about recreating the weakauras for BlastFurnace from Method and/or midwinter.
    Method
    Midwinter
    I'm interested in:
    1. Bombcounter from Midwinter
    2. X and Skull target from Method
    in that order.

    1.For the bombcounter I had 2 ideas, first was "create a counter, and on each spell_success or whatever for the bomb you just substract 1", but that doesn't work because you want to know the difference between left and right of course.
    So, the other approach would be checking boss3 and boss4 (the heat regulators) and see how many times their current hp can be divided by 100k and round that to the next higher number if necessary (because on HC at least the regulators have ~1.19m HP, so the result would be like "0.9 bombs"). Any ideas on the approach?
    It should probably only trigger when boss3 == npc_id 76808 so it doesn't show in the other phases.
    And for CPU Load purposes, maybe it should be written in a way that it only triggers off of the bomb explode event and the text changes on trigger update.
    A little late to this discussion, but I absolutely think that checking the boss# UnitId on bomb explosion combat log events is the way to go; I think you're right on track.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneyoner View Post
    2. This one from method is tricky (at least for me). Because the units we're talking about don't have obvious unitIDs like boss5 or anything like that. I had a couple of ideas, but none of them seem likely. For example cycling through the raidmember targets and see who has cross or skull as target and who the target of that unit is.... seems ridiculous.
    I had a bit of a hard time following the conversation on this issue (in particular using stuff like GetRaidTargetIndex which doesn't perform anything useful in this scenario that I can see), but overall I think the most obvious solution (and what I nearly guarantee Method is doing) is as follows:

    1. (1) player manually assigns the Skull and X Raid Markers to the initial two Slags as normal.
    2. The WeakAura Display in question to show targets uses the COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED event.
    3. It parses the for the appropriate combat log event (Fixate application) and ensures that the source has the COMBATLOG_OBJECT_RAIDTARGET8 sourceRaidFlag (for Skull; X is obviously the number 7).
    4. A bit more logic and some display here and there and voila: An automatic name tracker for Fixated players once the initial raid markers are applied.

    I've attempted to recreate this under Blast Furnace > Fixated X/Skull Indicator on the wiki: http://voximmortalis.com/wiki/weakau...ackrockfoundry

    The core of the code logic is using a number of my COMBAT_LOG snippets (http://voximmortalis.com/wiki/weakauras_snippets) and then performing the necessary checks mentioned above, then using the newly added aura_env table to save appropriate data within the trigger (or remove it if auras were lost):

    {PlaceHolder}

    The untrigger is very simple and just determines whether no active fixates from the two Slags we care about exist:

    {PlaceHolder}

    Finally the Display > Custom Function just displays our names as shown in the example footage along with appropriate icons:

    {PlaceHolder}

    Hope that helps and works, but lemme know if not!

  4. #784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamsda View Post
    I recreated the WA from this video. You can find it here.
    The beginning of the custom text is for configuration:
    icon size (don't think this needs to be changed) and then the icon numbers for the different positions, if your guild wants to change them/uses ones that are different from the video you linked (default are the ones from the video). icoL1-4 are the lanes, icoL1 being the one Thogar starts before the encounter begins. icoNE, icoNW, icoSW are the 3 outer ones and icoE is the one that is used as a reference when you have to squeeze past the one train.
    Can't test it though, only 1/10 atm, so any feedback is appreciated.
    So I decided today I wanted to make a Normal / Heroic version of this aura, so I thank you VERY much for this version because I probably would have ended up doing it in a very crude fashion. You can find the aura here, but don't worry, I changed the name of the global variables so it did not interfere with what you had already made.

    I also added a "Quest Accepted" sound to it for when ever the msg changes to remind me when it does.

    Also, I'm uploading a video of it here if you wish to see it in action before you load it (At the time of posting the video is still uploading, give it a bit of time)

    I'm going to post this on other forums I frequent and link back to your original aura if you dont mind.
    Last edited by Krazyito; 03-02-2015 at 11:58 PM.

  5. #785

    Default

    First time poster. I created a Heat Regulator bomb counter to emulate the Midwinter one with inspiration from this thread. I'm a novice so I'm sure it's full of flaws, but it has worked in LFR and Heroic lightweight testing. Additionally it flashes a renew icon if either regulator has a REPAIR aura on it.

    Picture:
    http://s10.postimg.org/vqw3g3jkp/heatregulator.jpg


    Bomb Counter Logic:
    - Bombs=100k damage. Get UnitHealth of Boss3 (Left) and Boss4 (Right) and show how many bombs are left.
    - After phase 1, boss3/boss4 will be something else; you could hide the items at this stage, I just set the bombs left to 0
    Code:
    function ()
        if UnitName("boss3") == "Heat Regulator" then 
            return  math.ceil(UnitHealth("boss3")/100000)
        else return 0
        end
    end
    Also, only trigger on the BRF encounter.

    EVENTS: ENCOUNTER_START, ENCOUNTER_END

    Custom Trigger:
    Code:
    function(event, encounterID, encounterName, difficultyID, raidSize)
        return event == "ENCOUNTER_START" and encounterID == 1690
    end

    Exported String:
    [SPOILER]
    dGeAJaGikWLaLqFIsfPrbk1PGcMLG6wsPAxsi)IsfXWKihdkTm vupJsvtdfUMkyBsW3GQmoOOZPcTokvu3tI6GsPSqkOhcv1eLsU iOAJuk9rkvqnskv6KsfReQmtOq3euI2jL8tqXqfKAPc4PunvjD vbXwbLGVsPcDwkvqMRek7v5VsXGr1HbzXQipwLMmkDzIntIplv nAPsNgYQPubEnOKMnjDBkA3a)wOHJIwUipxuth56KA7c03Lq14 PuCEk06fKSFv9WU6COvhnpp)CrylQurLMBoNDo7QZTbgfLSqZ6 WCJWOOKfA2IN9yX0EgLWSeJdmoZOaJP0oJdZtspkcQgzkZ7trn Z5zrvj0reGMBim1kmWsmc326CXgMqawHDgohOnRjuFVKYZc7Ce 7CdvHYKT6ea6kZvJqSRoxNLMRkuoVtZtrvz15MAvcT6OrZzrkk ORwLmU6CtTkHwD0O5eKQaOvNBQvj0QJgnpbDLvNBQvj0QJgnA0 87QZc7QZvIaYrHsMfwmNZIYmvHmwfBO5ggnpLFEaXecbqG(h3J 75phJIc98N)8N)8N)8N)8N)8aO(U0JBUgqjuFVKwD(vNPO5Cfn 4sOia2sqbqHFUaUrnGKuNwHFUaUrnGKKfKPe(5Siff0vRsg70k 8Ztqiwhfkj8ZlQOIWWJ75p)5ppjKobEUeua0Zlx(5ga3cFycXQ cpqdCRwg8Cia7ZfWnQbKK6065Ll)8NJTWXspobWoAEs6rrq1it zoj2qZPeQVxsRoNmYuMF1zkAo)QZu0SPlIvMF1zkAo)QZu0SHm YuMlbfanxckaAo(DHONdlLCgQxMRZsJgGOz48RotrZ5kAWLqra SLGcGc)CbCJAajPoTc)CbCJAajjlitj8ZzrkkORwLm2Pv4NNGq SokucgECp)5p)5jH0jWZLGcGEE5Yp3a4w4dtiwv4bA8ABbQg8C ia7ZfWnQbKK6065Ll)CSfow6Xja25AGeua0CinfNlbfaLNd3cF ycXQcpqJxBlqn8ZHBHpmHyvHhObUvR5aitjV6SWop0XIlPNBhJ jw78ZTnMiePzLrJMxCel1D2EOWr8kD4qbSylG5zmXwykTZ4WCL iGMhiEH14CG2SMq99skplSZTbgfLSqZQ9cfHTK9hWEOW5ds7Lk DyExb13LMThkXGrj7XwOedSNpI3XZtPDgfMBegfLSqZ6mELMRg HyxDolsrbD1QKXvNBQvj0QJgnpfvLvNBQvj0QJgnNGufaT6CtT kHwD0O5jORS6CtTkHwD0OrZrSZn02QydHD0SoV6CLiGCuOKzDM XCwuMPkKXQydnhw8o)QZu0Sk2qZv0GlHIGNdBm84E(ZF(Zrkpp eaISGmfyBWPyoBVby45Ll)CdSRarppG0RvHOyYGNtDfWZFCp)5 p)5p)5p)5jH0jWZFUje1TORGuHDiaezxbsL6cBdofZz7nad2jy lvQuPsy4X98N)8NlQz55jH0jWZl94E(ZF(Zfa7JtaSp)X94ECp Uh3J7X94ECpUh3J7X94ECpUh3J7X94ECpU5gHrrjl0SftmTh7z 8oCMrbmXAp2J2pL2zCyEs6rrq1itzoj2qZrae1CJMmvfsyNf25 SOSDGgCjuqzgoxdOeQVxsRoxNLMmt5Iuq3gnarZW5xDMIMZv0G lHIaylbfaf(5c4g1assDAf(5c4g1asswqMs4NZIuuqxTkzStRW ppbHyDuOKWpVOIkcdpUN)8N)8Kq6e45sqbqpVC5NBaCl8HjeRk 8anWTAzWZHaSpxa3OgqsQtRNxU8ZFo2chl94ea7CnarZpfZz7h nhILfrOiasTHsO(EjLxD0C7aDMqkgNJpCRk8aZPeQVxsRoNmYu MF1zkAo)QZu0SHmYuMlbfanxNLMmt5Iuq3gnarZW56S0ObiAgo )QZu0CUIgCjueaBjOaOWpxa3OgqsQtRWpxa3OgqsYcYuc)CwKI c6QvjJDAf(5jieRJcLGHh3ZF(ZFEsiDc8CjOaONxU8ZnaUf(We IvfEGgV2wGQbphcW(CbCJAajPoTEE5YphBHJLECcG9Xnxckakp hUf(WeIvfEGgV2wGA4Nd3cFycXQcpqdCRwZ1ajOaO5qAkohazk 5vNf25HowCj9C7ymXANFUTXeHinRmAUgGO5NI5S9ZV6mfnB6Iy L5xDMIMJMxCel1D2Izbgfow6awmpu4iE4D88uANXX5i25gARHr Ztzmkk0CLiGMhiEH14CG2SMq99skplSZTbgfLSqZ22XJXbmpE8 S9hT)WbSyI3XP0od8M3vq9DPz7b8kWOa2J4X48zSfWE88uANbM ZvJqSRoNfPOGUAvY4QZn1QeA1rJMNGUYQZn1QeA1rJMtqQcGwD UPwLqRoA08uuvwDUPwLqRoA0OrZY(vNRebKJcLmRZmMZIYmvHm wfBO5WI35xDMIMvXgAUIgCjue8CyJHh3ZF(ZFos55HaqKfKPaB dofZzggGHNxU8ZnWUce98asVwfIIjdEo1vap)X98N)8N)8N)8N NesNap)5Mqu3IUcsf2HaqKDfivQlSn4umNzyagStWwQuPsLWWJ 75p)5pxuZYZtcPtGNx6X98N)8Nla2hNayF(J7X94ECpUh3J7X9 4ECpUh3JBUgqjuFVKwDUolnzMYfPGUnAaIMHZV6mfnNRObxcfb Wwckak8ZfWnQbKK60k8ZfWnQbKKSGmLWpNfPOGUAvYyNwHFEcc X6OqjHFErfvegECp)5p)5jH0jWZLGcGEE5Yp3a4w4dtiwv4bAG B1YGNdbyFUaUrnGKuNwpVC5N)CSfow6Xja25AaIMFkMZmgnhbq uZnAYuviHDwyNBegfLSqZwmX0ESNXZ(shpA)5JhoWykTZ4WC7a DMqkgNJpCRk8aZPeQVxsRoNmYuMF1zkAo)QZu0SPlIvMF1zkAo )QZu0SHmYuMlbfanxNLgnarZW56S0KzkxKc62ObiAgo)QZu0CU IgCjueaBjOaOWpxa3OgqsQtRWpxa3OgqsYcYuc)CwKIc6QvjJD Af(5jieRJcLGHh3ZF(ZFEsiDc8CjOaONxU8ZnaUf(WeIvfEGgV 2wGQbphcW(CbCJAajPoTEE5YphBHJLECcG9XnxckakphUf(WeI vfEGgV2wGA4Nd3cFycXQcpqdCRwZ1ajOaO5qAkoxdq08tXCMXC aKPKxDwyNh6yXL0ZTJXeRD(52gteI0SYOrZloIL6oBXSaJchlD alMhkCep8oEEkTZ44CLiGMhiEH14CG2SMq99skplSZTbgfLSqZ 2c2BV9LoEMbMfWR0XZhomL2zG38UcQVlnBpGxbgfWEepgNpJTa 2JNNs7mWCoIDUH2Ay08uoaQVlnxncXU6CwKIc6QvjJRo3uRsOv hnAEkQkRo3uRsOvhnAobPkaA15MAvcT6OrZtqxz15MAvcT6OrJ MNKEueunYuMtIn0OzXy152aJIswOz1(rSfD84XdyXIhwmX7WCJ WOOKfAwNpYyEksqKufBO5yeUT15OBeStZvIaYwvO(8CycPIXow WNRgHyxDolsrbD1QKXvNBQvj0QJgnxNLMqfbYonpbDLvNBQvj0 QJgnNGufaT6CtTkHwD0O5POQS6CtTkHwD0OrZtspkcQgzkZH0j OtqP5zc6cR5DAocGOMB0KPQqc7SWoNqMsY2iGMhiEH148RotrZ Qydn)X94MtjuFVKwDozKPmptqKopxNLMUcKk1DNMRbiA(PyoB) CnqckaAoKMIZbqMsE1zHDEOJfxsp3ogtS25NBBmrisZkJMRZsJ gGOz4CDwAYmLlsbDB0aendNF1zkA20fXkZjKPWoAoj2q708UcQ VlnBpWatmXRW5dyEgVZyIxPZtPDgfMRbuc13lPvNRbiA(PyoB) CDwAYmLlsbDB0aendNRZsJgGOz4O5i25yuui7kqQu35NGUWAFk QbS4hvJPvNfJzHD08IJyPUZ2dLku4Wz8kz)5ZyTNXrmNs7mWCo HmL0onhILfrOiasTHsO(EjLxDwyxDoLq99sA15xDMIMnDrSY8R otrZ5KrMY8RotrZ5xDMIMZv0GlHIaylbfaf(5c4g1assDAf(5c 4g1asswqMs4NZIuuqxTkzStRWppbHyDuOem84E(ZF(ZtcPtGNl bfa98YLFUbWTWhMqSQWd0412cun45qa2NlGBudij1P1Zlx(5yl CS0JtaSZZ6tsqbqUwrbzZ8g8BZRnETTa15sqbq55WTWhMqSQWd 0412cud)C4w4dtiwv4bAGB1A(vNPOzdzKPmxckaAUeua0C7kqQ u35z9jjOaOqNefKnZ9qdhJyC0CnGsO(EjT68RotrZ5kAWLqraS LGcGc)CbCJAajPoTc)CbCJAajjlitj8ZzrkkORwLm2Pv4NNGqS okus4NxurfHHh3ZF(ZFEsiDc8CjOaONxU8ZnaUf(WeIvfEGg4w Tm45qa2NlGBudij1P1Zlx(5phBHJLECcG9XnA0O5aTznH67LuE wNNhtibqqekcMdlapqTd(THXMowWcWd4WhnRdRo3gyuuYcnBlW ap7X8awgmoESe2sfknL2zuyUryuuYcnRZhzmpfjisQIn0Cmc32 6COlHIG8QZraeT6C2yZvNPO5onA0CLiGSvfQpphMqQySJf85Qr i2vNZIuuqxTkzC15MAvcT6OrZtqxz15MAvcT6OrZjivbqRo3uR sOvhnAEkQkRo3uRsOvhnA08K0JIGQrMYCiDc6euAEMGUWAENMJ aiQ5gnzQkKWolSZjKPKSncO5bIxyno)QZu0Sk2qZFCpU5uc13l PvNZQtqekcMJT0CtjNH6LMitjbrX0CfeGf22PWIz7ummxNLMmt 5Iuq3gnarZW5xDMIMnDrSYCczkSZjJmL5zcI0556S0ObiAgo)Q Zu0SHmYuMNjisNNRZsJPKZq9YmCUPKZq9YCsYec0pxdKGcGMdP P48Bx5cRZLGcGMRbiA(PyoZyUolnMsod1lvJmLz4CtjNH6LQrM YC8TBB1gyPBhUXBZo0O5KydTtZ7kO(U0SWdZ5NGUWAFkQbS4hv JPvNfJzHD0Ce78aO(UKDfivQ7C0nc2P5aTznH67LuEwNNRbuc1 3lPvNRbiA(PyoZyUolnzMYfPGUnAaIMHZ1zPXuYzOEPAKPStZ1 zPrdq0mC0CiwweHIai1gkH67LuE1zHD15uc13lPvNN1NKGcGcD suq2m3dnCmIX5KrMY8RotrZ5xDMIMZv0GlHIaylbfaf(5c4g1a ssDAf(5c4g1asswqMs4NZIuuqxTkzStRWppbHyDuOem84E(ZF( ZtcPtGNlbfa98YLFUbWTWhMqSQWd0412cun45qa2NlGBudij1P 1Zlx(5ylCS0JtaSZZ6tsqbqUwrbzZ8g8BZRnETTa15sqbq55WT WhMqSQWd0412cud)C4w4dtiwv4bAGB1A(vNPOzdzKPmxckaAUe ua0C7kqQu35xDMIMnDrSY8RotrZrZ1akH67L0QZV6mfnN)4u0G lHIaylbfaf(5c4g1assDAf(5c4g1asswqMs4NZIuuqxTkzStRW ppbHyDuOKWpVOIkcdpUN)8N)8Kq6e45sqbqpVC5NBaCl8HjeRk 8anWTAzWZHaSpxa3OgqsQtRNxU8ZFo2chl94ea7OrJMxCel1D2 EOuHchoJxj7pFgR9moI5uANbMZJjKaiicfbZHfGhO2b)2Wythl yb4bC4ZjKPK2PrZQWQZncJIswOzlMhWYOW5Z2ZOeJcmkCaZP0o JdZPeQVxsRoxNLMluMQgzkZW56S0KzkQQZW56S0ObiAgoxckaA o(qzAoaYuYRolSZdimHqPrZVqzQAKPm)2fcae15AGeua0CinfN NzkxKc6gcarZpfZz7NRbiAUPyEssZZmfv15beMqO0O5PibrOiy wLM3vq9DPzBb8oCGH9NXESewmXApEfMs7mWCEksqKmdNRgHyxD olsrbD1QKXvNBQvj0QJgnpfvLvNBQvj0QJgnNGufaT6CtTkHwD 0O5jORS6CtTkHwD0OrZnrPumTtZtspkcQgzkZr3iy(jvbWclJS YCdXiCRwZHyzrekcGuBOeQVxs5vNf2vNtjuFVKwDEwFsckak0j rbzZCp0WXigNtgzkZV6mfnNF1zkAoxrdUekcGTeuau4NlGBudi j1Pv4NlGBudijzbzkHFolsrbD1QKXoTc)8eeI1rHsWWJ75p)5p pjKobEUeua0Zlx(5ga3cFycXQcpqJxBlq1GNdbyFUaUrnGKuNw pVC5NJTWXspobWopRpjbfa5AffKnZBWVnV2412cuNlbfaLNd3c FycXQcpqJxBlqn8ZHBHpmHyvHhObUvR5xDMIMnKrMYCjOaO5sq bqZTRaPsDNF1zkA20fXkZV6mfnhnxdOeQVxsRo)QZu0CUIgCju eaBjOaOWpxa3OgqsQtRWpxa3OgqsYcYuc)CwKIc6QvjJDAf(5j ieRJcLe(5fvury4X98N)8NNesNapxcka65Ll)CdGBHpmHyvHhO bUvldEoeG95c4g1assDA98YLF(ZXw4yPhNayFCJgnAocGOMB0K PQqc7SWoh6sOiiV68mbLOvNBk5muV0qgzkZTJ2TJhA4bMNJAa7 8oasskqxPyTXYgb5IblrWQFtrvveO3qiIuLQydvmpQbS5IHXyX TRaPsDlk23pNn2yk5muVStZzJn5OgWUtJgnNeBiDsMxfBiDsYf ZzkQQTDjuqicfbWeusQqgZfd(vfXmlnUgmhstXDAoeazcrOiy1 5MqiWQZjJmL5mtswO5mtswO5qQm7cfATAwgnAoIDogffYUcK6C BGrrjl0ST9cmWZEmXdVZypIxjgyAFHP0oJcZloIL6oBlG3HdhW Kb2ZmkW4id8kmL2zG5CG2SMq99skpRZZzr5BsiPjfjicfbZQ08 BunMwDwmMvPIW7WO5SOmtviJDUrW8oasskqxPyDUrqUyotrvTX UrvJnbeGu8rZcVvNBdmkkzHM1XZZHUekcYRoptqjA15Msod1lZ NZgBYrnGDNMBk5muV0qgzkZd0wNwZzJnMsod1l708CudyN3bqs sb6kfRnw2iixmyjcw9BkQQIa9gcrKQufBOI5rnGnxmmglUDfiv QBrX((rJMtjuFVKwDUolnxOmvnYuMHZZmfv15beMqO0CDwAYmf v1z4CnarZnfZtsAUeua0C8HY0CaKPKxDwyNhqycHsJMFHYu1it z(TleaiQZZmLlsbDdbGO5NI5mJ5AGeua0CinfNRZsJgGOz4O5S O8njK0KIeeHIGzvAExb13LMTfW7Wbg2Fg7XsyXeR94vykTZaZ5 PibrYmCUAeID15Siff0vRsgxDUPwLqRoA08e0vwDUPwLqRoA0C csva0QZn1QeA1rJMNIQYQZn1QeA1rJgn3eLsX0onpj9OiOAKPm hDJG5NufalSmYkZneJWTAnpfjicfbZQ0Cearn3OjtvHe2zHDoI DEauFx652vGuNtInKojZRInKoj5I5mfv12UekieHIayckjviJ5 Ib)QIyMLgxdMdPP4on)gvJPvNfJzvQi8omAoellIqraKAdLq99 skV6SWU6CkH67L0QZV6mfnB6IyL5xDMIMZjJmL5xDMIMZV6mfn NRObxcfbWwckak8ZfWnQbKK60k8ZfWnQbKKSGmLWpNfPOGUAvY yNwHFEccX6Oqjy4X98N)8NNesNapxcka65Ll)CdGBHpmHyvHhO XRTfOAWZHaSpxa3OgqsQtRNxU8ZXw4yPhNayNN1NKGcGCTIcYM 5n43MxB8ABbQZLGcGYZHBHpmHyvHhOXRTfOg(5WTWhMqSQWd0a 3Q18RotrZgYitzUeua0CjOaO52vGuPUZZ6tsqbqHojkiBM7Hgo gX4O5AaLq99sA15xDMIMZv0GlHIaylbfaf(5c4g1assDAf(5c4 g1asswqMs4NZIuuqxTkzStRWppbHyDuOKWpVOIkcdpUN)8N)8K q6e45sqbqpVC5NBaCl8HjeRk8anWTAzWZHaSpxa3OgqsQtRNxU 8ZFo2chl94ea7JB0OrZncJIswOzlMhWYOW5Z2ZOeJcmkCaZP0o JdZloIL6oBlG3HdhWKb2ZmkW4id8kmL2zG5CG2SMq99skpRZZH aiticfbRo3ecbwDozKPmNzsYcnNzsYcnhsLzxOqRvZYOrZzrzM Qqg7CJG5DaKKuGUsX6CJGCXCMIQAJDJQgBciaP4Jgnp4SWY4m2 rB
    [/SPOILER]

  6. #786

    Default

    [spoiler]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulldam View Post
    A little late to this discussion, but I absolutely think that checking the boss# UnitId on bomb explosion combat log events is the way to go; I think you're right on track.



    I had a bit of a hard time following the conversation on this issue (in particular using stuff like GetRaidTargetIndex which doesn't perform anything useful in this scenario that I can see), but overall I think the most obvious solution (and what I nearly guarantee Method is doing) is as follows:

    1. (1) player manually assigns the Skull and X Raid Markers to the initial two Slags as normal.
    2. The WeakAura Display in question to show targets uses the COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED event.
    3. It parses the for the appropriate combat log event (Fixate application) and ensures that the source has the COMBATLOG_OBJECT_RAIDTARGET8 sourceRaidFlag (for Skull; X is obviously the number 7).
    4. A bit more logic and some display here and there and voila: An automatic name tracker for Fixated players once the initial raid markers are applied.

    I've attempted to recreate this under Blast Furnace > Fixated X/Skull Indicator on the wiki: http://voximmortalis.com/wiki/weakau...ackrockfoundry

    The core of the code logic is using a number of my COMBAT_LOG snippets (http://voximmortalis.com/wiki/weakauras_snippets) and then performing the necessary checks mentioned above, then using the newly added aura_env table to save appropriate data within the trigger (or remove it if auras were lost):

    {PlaceHolder}

    The untrigger is very simple and just determines whether no active fixates from the two Slags we care about exist:

    {PlaceHolder}

    Finally the Display > Custom Function just displays our names as shown in the example footage along with appropriate icons:

    {PlaceHolder}

    Hope that helps and works, but lemme know if not!
    [/spoiler]
    so.. noob question, do I need to call IsSpell and IsSpell in the function? Created an aura and tried to see how it works and it caused a lot of lua errors complaining about the aura calling a global IsSpell


    Quote Originally Posted by Aephid View Post
    First time poster. I created a Heat Regulator bomb counter to emulate the Midwinter one with inspiration from this thread. I'm a novice so I'm sure it's full of flaws, but it has worked in LFR and Heroic lightweight testing. Additionally it flashes a renew icon if either regulator has a REPAIR aura on it.

    Picture:
    http://s10.postimg.org/vqw3g3jkp/heatregulator.jpg


    Bomb Counter Logic:
    - Bombs=100k damage. Get UnitHealth of Boss3 (Left) and Boss4 (Right) and show how many bombs are left.
    - After phase 1, boss3/boss4 will be something else; you could hide the items at this stage, I just set the bombs left to 0
    Code:
    function ()
        if UnitName("boss3") == "Heat Regulator" then 
            return  math.ceil(UnitHealth("boss3")/100000)
        else return 0
        end
    end
    Also, only trigger on the BRF encounter.

    EVENTS: ENCOUNTER_START, ENCOUNTER_END

    Custom Trigger:
    Code:
    function(event, encounterID, encounterName, difficultyID, raidSize)
        return event == "ENCOUNTER_START" and encounterID == 1690
    end

    Exported String:
    [SPOILER]
    dGeAJaGikWLaLqFIsfPrbk1PGcMLG6wsPAxsi)IsfXWKihdkTm vupJsvtdfUMkyBsW3GQmoOOZPcTokvu3tI6GsPSqkOhcv1eLsU iOAJuk9rkvqnskv6KsfReQmtOq3euI2jL8tqXqfKAPc4PunvjD vbXwbLGVsPcDwkvqMRek7v5VsXGr1HbzXQipwLMmkDzIntIplv nAPsNgYQPubEnOKMnjDBkA3a)wOHJIwUipxuth56KA7c03Lq14 PuCEk06fKSFv9WU6COvhnpp)CrylQurLMBoNDo7QZTbgfLSqZ6 WCJWOOKfA2IN9yX0EgLWSeJdmoZOaJP0oJdZtspkcQgzkZ7trn Z5zrvj0reGMBim1kmWsmc326CXgMqawHDgohOnRjuFVKYZc7Ce 7CdvHYKT6ea6kZvJqSRoxNLMRkuoVtZtrvz15MAvcT6OrZzrkk ORwLmU6CtTkHwD0O5eKQaOvNBQvj0QJgnpbDLvNBQvj0QJgnA0 87QZc7QZvIaYrHsMfwmNZIYmvHmwfBO5ggnpLFEaXecbqG(h3J 75phJIc98N)8N)8N)8N)8N)8aO(U0JBUgqjuFVKwD(vNPO5Cfn 4sOia2sqbqHFUaUrnGKuNwHFUaUrnGKKfKPe(5Siff0vRsg70k 8Ztqiwhfkj8ZlQOIWWJ75p)5ppjKobEUeua0Zlx(5ga3cFycXQ cpqdCRwg8Cia7ZfWnQbKK6065Ll)8NJTWXspobWoAEs6rrq1it zoj2qZPeQVxsRoNmYuMF1zkAo)QZu0SPlIvMF1zkAo)QZu0SHm YuMlbfanxckaAo(DHONdlLCgQxMRZsJgGOz48RotrZ5kAWLqra SLGcGc)CbCJAajPoTc)CbCJAajjlitj8ZzrkkORwLm2Pv4NNGq SokucgECp)5p)5jH0jWZLGcGEE5Yp3a4w4dtiwv4bA8ABbQg8C ia7ZfWnQbKK6065Ll)CSfow6Xja25AGeua0CinfNlbfaLNd3cF ycXQcpqJxBlqn8ZHBHpmHyvHhObUvR5aitjV6SWop0XIlPNBhJ jw78ZTnMiePzLrJMxCel1D2EOWr8kD4qbSylG5zmXwykTZ4WCL iGMhiEH14CG2SMq99skplSZTbgfLSqZQ9cfHTK9hWEOW5ds7Lk DyExb13LMThkXGrj7XwOedSNpI3XZtPDgfMBegfLSqZ6mELMRg HyxDolsrbD1QKXvNBQvj0QJgnpfvLvNBQvj0QJgnNGufaT6CtT kHwD0O5jORS6CtTkHwD0OrZrSZn02QydHD0SoV6CLiGCuOKzDM XCwuMPkKXQydnhw8o)QZu0Sk2qZv0GlHIGNdBm84E(ZF(Zrkpp eaISGmfyBWPyoBVby45Ll)CdSRarppG0RvHOyYGNtDfWZFCp)5 p)5p)5p)5jH0jWZFUje1TORGuHDiaezxbsL6cBdofZz7nad2jy lvQuPsy4X98N)8NlQz55jH0jWZl94E(ZF(Zfa7JtaSp)X94ECp Uh3J7X94ECpUh3J7X94ECpUh3J7X94ECpU5gHrrjl0SftmTh7z 8oCMrbmXAp2J2pL2zCyEs6rrq1itzoj2qZrae1CJMmvfsyNf25 SOSDGgCjuqzgoxdOeQVxsRoxNLMmt5Iuq3gnarZW5xDMIMZv0G lHIaylbfaf(5c4g1assDAf(5c4g1asswqMs4NZIuuqxTkzStRW ppbHyDuOKWpVOIkcdpUN)8N)8Kq6e45sqbqpVC5NBaCl8HjeRk 8anWTAzWZHaSpxa3OgqsQtRNxU8ZFo2chl94ea7CnarZpfZz7h nhILfrOiasTHsO(EjLxD0C7aDMqkgNJpCRk8aZPeQVxsRoNmYu MF1zkAo)QZu0SHmYuMlbfanxNLMmt5Iuq3gnarZW56S0ObiAgo )QZu0CUIgCjueaBjOaOWpxa3OgqsQtRWpxa3OgqsYcYuc)CwKI c6QvjJDAf(5jieRJcLGHh3ZF(ZFEsiDc8CjOaONxU8ZnaUf(We IvfEGgV2wGQbphcW(CbCJAajPoTEE5YphBHJLECcG9Xnxckakp hUf(WeIvfEGgV2wGA4Nd3cFycXQcpqdCRwZ1ajOaO5qAkohazk 5vNf25HowCj9C7ymXANFUTXeHinRmAUgGO5NI5S9ZV6mfnB6Iy L5xDMIMJMxCel1D2Izbgfow6awmpu4iE4D88uANXX5i25gARHr Ztzmkk0CLiGMhiEH14CG2SMq99skplSZTbgfLSqZ22XJXbmpE8 S9hT)WbSyI3XP0od8M3vq9DPz7b8kWOa2J4X48zSfWE88uANbM ZvJqSRoNfPOGUAvY4QZn1QeA1rJMNGUYQZn1QeA1rJMtqQcGwD UPwLqRoA08uuvwDUPwLqRoA0OrZY(vNRebKJcLmRZmMZIYmvHm wfBO5WI35xDMIMvXgAUIgCjue8CyJHh3ZF(ZFos55HaqKfKPaB dofZzggGHNxU8ZnWUce98asVwfIIjdEo1vap)X98N)8N)8N)8N NesNap)5Mqu3IUcsf2HaqKDfivQlSn4umNzyagStWwQuPsLWWJ 75p)5pxuZYZtcPtGNx6X98N)8Nla2hNayF(J7X94ECpUh3J7X9 4ECpUh3JBUgqjuFVKwDUolnzMYfPGUnAaIMHZV6mfnNRObxcfb Wwckak8ZfWnQbKK60k8ZfWnQbKKSGmLWpNfPOGUAvYyNwHFEcc X6OqjHFErfvegECp)5p)5jH0jWZLGcGEE5Yp3a4w4dtiwv4bAG B1YGNdbyFUaUrnGKuNwpVC5N)CSfow6Xja25AaIMFkMZmgnhbq uZnAYuviHDwyNBegfLSqZwmX0ESNXZ(shpA)5JhoWykTZ4WC7a DMqkgNJpCRk8aZPeQVxsRoNmYuMF1zkAo)QZu0SPlIvMF1zkAo )QZu0SHmYuMlbfanxNLgnarZW56S0KzkxKc62ObiAgo)QZu0CU IgCjueaBjOaOWpxa3OgqsQtRWpxa3OgqsYcYuc)CwKIc6QvjJD Af(5jieRJcLGHh3ZF(ZFEsiDc8CjOaONxU8ZnaUf(WeIvfEGgV 2wGQbphcW(CbCJAajPoTEE5YphBHJLECcG9XnxckakphUf(WeI vfEGgV2wGA4Nd3cFycXQcpqdCRwZ1ajOaO5qAkoxdq08tXCMXC aKPKxDwyNh6yXL0ZTJXeRD(52gteI0SYOrZloIL6oBXSaJchlD alMhkCep8oEEkTZ44CLiGMhiEH14CG2SMq99skplSZTbgfLSqZ 2c2BV9LoEMbMfWR0XZhomL2zG38UcQVlnBpGxbgfWEepgNpJTa 2JNNs7mWCoIDUH2Ay08uoaQVlnxncXU6CwKIc6QvjJRo3uRsOv hnAEkQkRo3uRsOvhnAobPkaA15MAvcT6OrZtqxz15MAvcT6OrJ MNKEueunYuMtIn0OzXy152aJIswOz1(rSfD84XdyXIhwmX7WCJ WOOKfAwNpYyEksqKufBO5yeUT15OBeStZvIaYwvO(8CycPIXow WNRgHyxDolsrbD1QKXvNBQvj0QJgnxNLMqfbYonpbDLvNBQvj0 QJgnNGufaT6CtTkHwD0O5POQS6CtTkHwD0OrZtspkcQgzkZH0j OtqP5zc6cR5DAocGOMB0KPQqc7SWoNqMsY2iGMhiEH148RotrZ Qydn)X94MtjuFVKwDozKPmptqKopxNLMUcKk1DNMRbiA(PyoB) CnqckaAoKMIZbqMsE1zHDEOJfxsp3ogtS25NBBmrisZkJMRZsJ gGOz4CDwAYmLlsbDB0aendNF1zkA20fXkZjKPWoAoj2q708UcQ VlnBpWatmXRW5dyEgVZyIxPZtPDgfMRbuc13lPvNRbiA(PyoB) CDwAYmLlsbDB0aendNRZsJgGOz4O5i25yuui7kqQu35NGUWAFk QbS4hvJPvNfJzHD08IJyPUZ2dLku4Wz8kz)5ZyTNXrmNs7mWCo HmL0onhILfrOiasTHsO(EjLxDwyxDoLq99sA15xDMIMnDrSY8R otrZ5KrMY8RotrZ5xDMIMZv0GlHIaylbfaf(5c4g1assDAf(5c 4g1asswqMs4NZIuuqxTkzStRWppbHyDuOem84E(ZF(ZtcPtGNl bfa98YLFUbWTWhMqSQWd0412cun45qa2NlGBudij1P1Zlx(5yl CS0JtaSZZ6tsqbqUwrbzZ8g8BZRnETTa15sqbq55WTWhMqSQWd 0412cud)C4w4dtiwv4bAGB1A(vNPOzdzKPmxckaAUeua0C7kqQ u35z9jjOaOqNefKnZ9qdhJyC0CnGsO(EjT68RotrZ5kAWLqraS LGcGc)CbCJAajPoTc)CbCJAajjlitj8ZzrkkORwLm2Pv4NNGqS okus4NxurfHHh3ZF(ZFEsiDc8CjOaONxU8ZnaUf(WeIvfEGg4w Tm45qa2NlGBudij1P1Zlx(5phBHJLECcG9XnA0O5aTznH67LuE wNNhtibqqekcMdlapqTd(THXMowWcWd4WhnRdRo3gyuuYcnBlW ap7X8awgmoESe2sfknL2zuyUryuuYcnRZhzmpfjisQIn0Cmc32 6COlHIG8QZraeT6C2yZvNPO5onA0CLiGSvfQpphMqQySJf85Qr i2vNZIuuqxTkzC15MAvcT6OrZtqxz15MAvcT6OrZjivbqRo3uR sOvhnAEkQkRo3uRsOvhnA08K0JIGQrMYCiDc6euAEMGUWAENMJ aiQ5gnzQkKWolSZjKPKSncO5bIxyno)QZu0Sk2qZFCpU5uc13l PvNZQtqekcMJT0CtjNH6LMitjbrX0CfeGf22PWIz7ummxNLMmt 5Iuq3gnarZW5xDMIMnDrSYCczkSZjJmL5zcI0556S0ObiAgo)Q Zu0SHmYuMNjisNNRZsJPKZq9YmCUPKZq9YCsYec0pxdKGcGMdP P48Bx5cRZLGcGMRbiA(PyoZyUolnMsod1lvJmLz4CtjNH6LQrM YC8TBB1gyPBhUXBZo0O5KydTtZ7kO(U0SWdZ5NGUWAFkQbS4hv JPvNfJzHD0Ce78aO(UKDfivQ7C0nc2P5aTznH67LuEwNNRbuc1 3lPvNRbiA(PyoZyUolnzMYfPGUnAaIMHZ1zPXuYzOEPAKPStZ1 zPrdq0mC0CiwweHIai1gkH67LuE1zHD15uc13lPvNN1NKGcGcD suq2m3dnCmIX5KrMY8RotrZ5xDMIMZv0GlHIaylbfaf(5c4g1a ssDAf(5c4g1asswqMs4NZIuuqxTkzStRWppbHyDuOem84E(ZF( ZtcPtGNlbfa98YLFUbWTWhMqSQWd0412cun45qa2NlGBudij1P 1Zlx(5ylCS0JtaSZZ6tsqbqUwrbzZ8g8BZRnETTa15sqbq55WT WhMqSQWd0412cud)C4w4dtiwv4bAGB1A(vNPOzdzKPmxckaAUe ua0C7kqQu35xDMIMnDrSY8RotrZrZ1akH67L0QZV6mfnN)4u0G lHIaylbfaf(5c4g1assDAf(5c4g1asswqMs4NZIuuqxTkzStRW ppbHyDuOKWpVOIkcdpUN)8N)8Kq6e45sqbqpVC5NBaCl8HjeRk 8anWTAzWZHaSpxa3OgqsQtRNxU8ZFo2chl94ea7OrJMxCel1D2 EOuHchoJxj7pFgR9moI5uANbMZJjKaiicfbZHfGhO2b)2Wythl yb4bC4ZjKPK2PrZQWQZncJIswOzlMhWYOW5Z2ZOeJcmkCaZP0o JdZPeQVxsRoxNLMluMQgzkZW56S0KzkQQZW56S0ObiAgoxckaA o(qzAoaYuYRolSZdimHqPrZVqzQAKPm)2fcae15AGeua0CinfN NzkxKc6gcarZpfZz7NRbiAUPyEssZZmfv15beMqO0O5PibrOiy wLM3vq9DPzBb8oCGH9NXESewmXApEfMs7mWCEksqKmdNRgHyxD olsrbD1QKXvNBQvj0QJgnpfvLvNBQvj0QJgnNGufaT6CtTkHwD 0O5jORS6CtTkHwD0OrZnrPumTtZtspkcQgzkZr3iy(jvbWclJS YCdXiCRwZHyzrekcGuBOeQVxs5vNf2vNtjuFVKwDEwFsckak0j rbzZCp0WXigNtgzkZV6mfnNF1zkAoxrdUekcGTeuau4NlGBudi j1Pv4NlGBudijzbzkHFolsrbD1QKXoTc)8eeI1rHsWWJ75p)5p pjKobEUeua0Zlx(5ga3cFycXQcpqJxBlq1GNdbyFUaUrnGKuNw pVC5NJTWXspobWopRpjbfa5AffKnZBWVnV2412cuNlbfaLNd3c FycXQcpqJxBlqn8ZHBHpmHyvHhObUvR5xDMIMnKrMYCjOaO5sq bqZTRaPsDNF1zkA20fXkZV6mfnhnxdOeQVxsRo)QZu0CUIgCju eaBjOaOWpxa3OgqsQtRWpxa3OgqsYcYuc)CwKIc6QvjJDAf(5j ieRJcLe(5fvury4X98N)8NNesNapxcka65Ll)CdGBHpmHyvHhO bUvldEoeG95c4g1assDA98YLF(ZXw4yPhNayFCJgnAocGOMB0K PQqc7SWoh6sOiiV68mbLOvNBk5muV0qgzkZTJ2TJhA4bMNJAa7 8oasskqxPyTXYgb5IblrWQFtrvveO3qiIuLQydvmpQbS5IHXyX TRaPsDlk23pNn2yk5muVStZzJn5OgWUtJgnNeBiDsMxfBiDsYf ZzkQQTDjuqicfbWeusQqgZfd(vfXmlnUgmhstXDAoeazcrOiy1 5MqiWQZjJmL5mtswO5mtswO5qQm7cfATAwgnAoIDogffYUcK6C BGrrjl0ST9cmWZEmXdVZypIxjgyAFHP0oJcZloIL6oBlG3HdhW Kb2ZmkW4id8kmL2zG5CG2SMq99skpRZZzr5BsiPjfjicfbZQ08 BunMwDwmMvPIW7WO5SOmtviJDUrW8oasskqxPyDUrqUyotrvTX UrvJnbeGu8rZcVvNBdmkkzHM1XZZHUekcYRoptqjA15Msod1lZ NZgBYrnGDNMBk5muV0qgzkZd0wNwZzJnMsod1l708CudyN3bqs sb6kfRnw2iixmyjcw9BkQQIa9gcrKQufBOI5rnGnxmmglUDfiv QBrX((rJMtjuFVKwDUolnxOmvnYuMHZZmfv15beMqO0CDwAYmf v1z4CnarZnfZtsAUeua0C8HY0CaKPKxDwyNhqycHsJMFHYu1it z(TleaiQZZmLlsbDdbGO5NI5mJ5AGeua0CinfNRZsJgGOz4O5S O8njK0KIeeHIGzvAExb13LMTfW7Wbg2Fg7XsyXeR94vykTZaZ5 PibrYmCUAeID15Siff0vRsgxDUPwLqRoA08e0vwDUPwLqRoA0C csva0QZn1QeA1rJMNIQYQZn1QeA1rJgn3eLsX0onpj9OiOAKPm hDJG5NufalSmYkZneJWTAnpfjicfbZQ0Cearn3OjtvHe2zHDoI DEauFx652vGuNtInKojZRInKoj5I5mfv12UekieHIayckjviJ5 Ib)QIyMLgxdMdPP4on)gvJPvNfJzvQi8omAoellIqraKAdLq99 skV6SWU6CkH67L0QZV6mfnB6IyL5xDMIMZjJmL5xDMIMZV6mfn NRObxcfbWwckak8ZfWnQbKK60k8ZfWnQbKKSGmLWpNfPOGUAvY yNwHFEccX6Oqjy4X98N)8NNesNapxcka65Ll)CdGBHpmHyvHhO XRTfOAWZHaSpxa3OgqsQtRNxU8ZXw4yPhNayNN1NKGcGCTIcYM 5n43MxB8ABbQZLGcGYZHBHpmHyvHhOXRTfOg(5WTWhMqSQWd0a 3Q18RotrZgYitzUeua0CjOaO52vGuPUZZ6tsqbqHojkiBM7Hgo gX4O5AaLq99sA15xDMIMZv0GlHIaylbfaf(5c4g1assDAf(5c4 g1asswqMs4NZIuuqxTkzStRWppbHyDuOKWpVOIkcdpUN)8N)8K q6e45sqbqpVC5NBaCl8HjeRk8anWTAzWZHaSpxa3OgqsQtRNxU 8ZFo2chl94ea7JB0OrZncJIswOzlMhWYOW5Z2ZOeJcmkCaZP0o JdZloIL6oBlG3HdhWKb2ZmkW4id8kmL2zG5CG2SMq99skpRZZH aiticfbRo3ecbwDozKPmNzsYcnNzsYcnhsLzxOqRvZYOrZzrzM Qqg7CJG5DaKKuGUsX6CJGCXCMIQAJDJQgBciaP4Jgnp4SWY4m2 rB
    [/SPOILER]
    Looks great, could only test it in LFR so far which you did as well but by friday I'll do it in heroic again, mythic will take a while (6/10 :/ )

  7. #787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneyoner View Post
    [spoiler]

    [/spoiler]
    so.. noob question, do I need to call IsSpell and IsSpell in the function? Created an aura and tried to see how it works and it caused a lot of lua errors complaining about the aura calling a global IsSpell
    I was just emphasizing the important chunks of code. You cannot just use the snippets I mentioned in there and get it to work, you need to import the entire thing from the wiki link posted. ><

  8. #788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazyito View Post
    I'm going to post this on other forums I frequent and link back to your original aura if you dont mind.
    No problem!
    I noticed that the ENCOUNTER_START event might fire before one is actually in combat, so had to remove the "In Combat" load option. Fixed it in the pastebin I posted earlier, but if someone used an early version, be sure to change it yourself or use the new pastebin.
    Edit:
    I put your data and sound idea into the original aura so that it displays data depending on the difficulty of the encounter. Sound can be turned on/off in the config at the beginning.
    Additionally I made use of the new aura_env so we don't get any problems with other auras (I love this addition to WA, even though it is "only" useful to 1-aura-setups).
    The new version can still be found here: http://pastebin.com/pmRvq69n



    Midwinter bomb display:
    I made a much simpler version of the bomb display, just showing the numbers left for the Heat Regulators. It only shows during P1, so I can display Kulldams Slag Elemental tracker in the same place for P2
    Maybe the triggers are useful for you, Aephid.
    Code:
    dyutiaGik1LuuLrbPofKmlPk3Ic0UOO6xurYWujhtkzzueptQQPjL6AkQQTrvPVPOsJJIY5uPyDuKk3dQCqvkTqkOhkfAIuvCrk0gPa(ifPQrkfCsvQALuPzsfr3KIuStvv)uLkdLkklvr5PknvOCvQWxPIuVLkc3vrf2lQ)cHbl6WkSyQYJvXKPKllzZsLpdrJgQ60iwTIk61ur1SvKBRk7g0VrA4srlxONdmDsxxW2vv8DksPXRQ05PQA9uKSFI5wmgVpET41IX4TJc1LyQI)nXmETiGMtd)y1xL35D49eak9HvFvE7cWJsOq0OexjLusj9OaqF8nLeNKoGe14xcqbOT9OaqFBusoGws6as0gQXKIhTThfa6BJssAuYlXvsjLuspka0gFtjXjPdirn(LauaABpka02gLKdOLKoGeTHAmP4rB7rbG22OKKgL8sCLusjL0J(8a97jPh95bAljojFdfV5NImH2Jca9X30PADDDDDHQNKVHI38trMq7rbG24B6uTUUUUUqjUskPKsglneHsc0ibI08oA8nu0oHtiUgsFEatN4oVltSKusjLuY5DzI1Cmh9K0J(8a97jPh95bAJsClOfV(VRRduk)p)RlEJfscfI5VzXRwFvEjqII4qFnNkTS4)w8ookHcbmgVaDevgJxlkItaO0h7X7jau6JxN(wey4PihreRoIkg5vsItstFPyKxHgfR82rGeaEgJxlkItaO0h7X7jau6JxN(wey4PihreRoIkg5vsItsizIvw5DyzrucfoMqOrcsKveWy8FlgJxnsqISImgVQ)MfVNaqPpEdW6tbvEhbLYB9PGkVoGevYgXpIJJwrcqjhaVGGx9PGQZIvh5lVRZm6KojVbqHa0SoKoYbrasu2qEpbGsF82fGhLqHOrjUskPKsglneHs6asuJFjafG22Jca9Trj5aAjPdir)hVcTThfa6BJssC4K0UHAOsoRqgMgknAljnkPdirn(LauaABpka02gLKdOLKoGe9F8k02EuaOTnkjXHts7gQHk5SczyAO0OT4wqlXvCfxXvCfxXvC59eak9Hq93S4fOdna49GVooN3qtRHw8gafIaKOSH8ccE1NcQBORJ8LxenE7IHyXUDggVbir59vpVkYkVbOgjirwrgJ3aOqaAwhsh5GiajkBiVNaqPpE7cWJsOq0OexjLusjJLgIqjHuvs0oGe14xcqbOT9OaqFBusoGws6as0)XRqB7rbG(2OKehojTBOgQKZkKHPHsJ2ssJs6asuJFjafG22JcaTTrj5aAjPdir)hVcTThfaABJssC4K0UHAOsoRqgMgknAJsClOL4kUIR4kUIR4kUIR4YBasuEF1ZRISYkR8oNbGs68ZBJg)XmoJxqn15mkbQ8IDNZ4vJeKiRiJXR6VzX7jau6J3taO0hc1FZI36tbvERpfub8A8VX7C8JzCgIf72zy9K04FJ354hZ4meg)9H3d(64CERpfu59eak9XBxaEucfIU(uqTNKf8qdqTI37tpjl4HgGAf)hVQNKwKUoYjmP(V3NEsgheRLyQcL4kPKskzS0qekz9PGQK4WjPTX)gVZXpMXziwSBNHzl5aAjzbp0auR49(ijoCs2Y3BUe3cAX7jau6dbEIvX7jau6JvEnTelfpBaZ81etmX3BM7nxTMVzM12mUZGT9LxRcC41ZVKnmEaRHK0ojnndiKgPkEdA0bVWWdlsqISIa(3eEXxeK4v2aMDD5B)BmZmFV6BIz347f3zW2ZL3auJeKiRiJX7jau6J3Ua8OekeD9PGApjl4HgGAfV3NEswWdna1k(pEvpjTiDDKtys9FVp9KmoiwlXuvpjn3CZrjUskPKsglneHswFkOkjoCsAB8VX7C8JzCgcJ)(yl5aAjzbp0auR49(ijoCs2Y3BUe3cAXkVt0HfJXRPOWIxdNghNhPhNlPbObOv0pVwKUoYjmP(zmEbeiYPI3NFfp5W7lmPegJ3NFfp5WgYkR8gPtfJX7lmPegJvw5noofJX7lmPegJvw5nakeMIcl2qE1XubvgJ3xysjmgRSYkVelEXAnxjnCMbK0WPbqL0aHiCCkjnK(8aSYlGxtmVL5xMFzW(ge5ORR18Bn49d)3QTjTyLz
    Last edited by Hamsda; 03-04-2015 at 09:20 AM.

  9. #789

    Default

    Can someone explain to me how aura_env works?

    Also, I love that you put the nomal / heroic / mythic in one aura. I'll update mine accordingly

    Could you add this to the top of your code into the pastebin? Just as a refrence for people who don't know

    Code:
    --[[
    Icons
    8 = {skull}
    7 = {cross}
    6 = {square}
    5 = {moon}
    4 = {triangle}
    3 = {diamond}
    2 = {circle}
    1 = {star}
    ]]
    Last edited by Krazyito; 03-04-2015 at 10:32 AM.

  10. #790

    Default

    Yeah, sure, I'll add it in a sec!

    I'll just let the devs speak:
    - Added table "aura_env" for all custom functions of an aura.
    An aura-specific table, "aura_env", has been added for use for all
    custom functions of an aura.
    Additionally, an "On Init" section has been added to the Actions
    tab, which provides another custom function and is guaranteed to be
    executed before any other custom function defined for that aura.
    Basically aura_env is a global variable but with a scope of only one aura... (shitty explanation is shitty, don't know how to phrase it better :/ )
    It's a great way to store information (in the trigger or onshow or w/e), which can then be used in the custom display text, instead of using true global variables, where you can run into naming problems.
    Last edited by Hamsda; 03-04-2015 at 10:53 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •